Sunday, January 16, 2011

This Weeks Menu

I'm travelling for work this week so Mommy isn't cooking much.  My sainted husband, however, will be holding down the fort this week. 

Sunday:  Chicken & Corn Chili
A recipe from Family Circle Magazine but it looks very vibrant & fresh.  It's a chilly, drizzly day so it sounds perfect!

Monday: Jungle Chop Salad
There's a salad with this name at Houston's restaurant but I'm not sure how much they have in common anymore, besides steak & mango.  This is a bunch of my favorite Asian style ingredients, chopped into bite sized pieces and then dressed with a peanut/ginger/soy dressing.  I love this meal. 

Tuesday: Pork, Sweet Potato Fries and steamed Broccoli
Easy, weeknight fare.  Yummy.

Wednesday: Italian Sausage & Peppers
This is Bob's thing so I hope he tells you how to do it.  I'm no fan of sausage so they indulge when I'm out of town.

Thursday: Take Out Chili Bar
Becca's school is doing a fundraiser and selling Chili for $5/bowl.   Gotta support the kiddos....  that it makes it easier on the hubs when I'm out of town is a BIG plus too!

No comments:

Post a Comment