Sunday, April 17, 2011

Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree

This was recommended to my by my friend Dorea and I LOVE it.  It's a Giada De Laurentis recipe and it's incredibly simple.  This, to me, tastes like Spring.  The only difference from the way she does it is that we grill the fish because I hate the way fish makes my house smell and because, frankly, it's beautiful out, grilled tastes great AND that means my husband does it so it's less work for me.  Win.  Win.  Win.  (I'm like Charlie freakin' Sheen here today! )

Here's the link to Giada's recipe:  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/salmon-in-lemon-brodetto-with-pea-puree-recipe/index.html

I really hope you will try this.  It's so good and much easier than the name makes you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment