Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm baaaaaaack!

After a long, incredibly hot summer of salads, grilling out and vacations filled with corn-on-the-cob, bacon and ice cream I am back to the routine and ready for some cooler weather.

School has started and activities are in full swing so I may be calling an audible from time to time but here is the plan for this week. Happy first day of football to my wonderful husband. I know this is second only to Christmas for him.

Sunday: grilled Italian sausages, baked Caprese salad (okay... That was football snacks) and Fusilli with goat cheese tossed with grilled eggplant, peppers, zucchini and roasted tomatoes. Mmmmmm

Monday: grilled pork chops, baked sweet potato fries and sautéed spinach

Tuesday: karate night - eating out

Wednesday: chicken ranch salad

Thursday: BBQ turkey burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment