Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Menu

Sunday:  Bob's Meatball Sammies
O.M.G.  My husband makes the best meatballs ever.  Our Superbowl dinner will be crusty Italian bread, hollowed out, toasted & rubbed with fresh garlic.  Then filled with meatballs, sauce & provolone cheese and the broiled until they're bubbly and delicious.  Lord I love that man. 



Monday: Roasted Vegetable Stew with Couscous
This is from Robin Miller on Food Network.   I'll roast the veggies during the big game, then have them handy to toss together two meals during the week.



Tuesday: Meatball Sammies
Tuesdays are my toughest day at work each week.  This will be ample reward.  These meatballs only get better as they mellow in the sauce for a couple of days.



Wednesday: Curry Chicken with Rice
The second of the Robin Miller recipes this week.  Adding chicken & chickpeas to the veggies and serving along with some rice. 

Thursday:  Chicken Corn Chili
I made this a couple of weeks ago and it was so good, I'm coming back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment