Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pork Milanese

Mommy has been on vacation and it was great to have MY mommy cook for me!  It was also great to have several days of fantastic skiing in Tahoe on TONS of fresh, fluffy new powder!

But now... back to reality.  And, this week, that means EASY.  Last night I did a quick pasta tossed with bacon, roasted butternut squash and shallots (I've done it before and can point you to the recipe if you're interested). 

Tonight, it's thin cut boneless pork loin chops, coated in panko, sauteed quickly in olive oil and then served atop a bed of spinach that's been quickly sauteed in the pan (after the pork comes out to rest) with a little garlic.  While that's cooking, in a medium pot, toss together a can of diced tomatoes with two cans of rinsed/drained cannelini & some garlic.  Serve with some wedged lemons and a big glass of wine... smile the week is almost over. 

I've made Pork Milanese about a hundred times so I'm sure you can look through the archives for the recipe. 

Happy eating... I'll be having wine while I cook tonight.  Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment