Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mommy isn't cooking this week!!

We're having leftovers, pizza & chinese food this week while we prep for Thanksgiving.

I will post my recipe for Cranberry Chutney again for anyone interested.  Here's the Thanksgiving menu:

Turkey: Brined & Roasted by my amazing husband, Bob
Stuffing: Sausage Stuffing from my mother in law
Stuffing: Vegetarian version of Giada's Chestnut stuffing with roasted chestnuts, Craisins, Apples, onions & celery.
Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold, butter, cream, salt pepper...
Gravy: giblets, turkey stock.
Squash Casserole
Cranberry Chutney
Bacon wrapped green beans
Sweet potato casserole
Salad

Cake & Pies provided by my friend (and pastry chef!) Annie West (cannot wait for this!)

Hope that you have a happy & blessed Thanksgiving.  I am grateful for many things in life, not the least of which, being having an outlet for my food passion here, with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment